14.301, Books: General Linguistics, African: Mutaka & Tamanji

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 29 18:38:43 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-301. Wed Jan 29 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.301, Books: General Linguistics, African: Mutaka & Tamanji

Editor for this issue: Marisa Ferrara <marisa at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers are
available at the end of this issue.

Date:  Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:58:32 +0000
From:  LINCOM.EUROPA at t-online.de
Subject:  Introduction to African Linguistics: Mutaka & Tamanji

Date:  Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:58:32 +0000
From:  LINCOM.EUROPA at t-online.de

Title: Introduction to African Linguistics
Series Title: LINCOM Handbooks in Linguistics 16

Publication Year: 2003
Publisher: Lincom Europa
           http://home.t-online.de/home/LINCOM.EUROPA/

Availability: Available