14.306, Jobs: Arabic Language Course Writer: Random House, NY

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 30 02:43:51 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-306. Wed Jan 29 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.306, Jobs: Arabic Language Course Writer: Random House, NY

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:50:19 +0000
From:  zverzich at randomhouse.com
Subject:  Arabic Language Course Writer: Random House, NY, USA

Date:  Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:50:19 +0000
From:  zverzich at randomhouse.com

University or Organization: Random House
Department: Living Language
Rank of Job: Arabic language course writer
Specialty Areas: Arabic language course writer
Required Language(s):Arabic, Standard (Code = ABV)

Living Language, the foremost name in publishing of foreign language
courses and materials, is looking for a linguist and experienced
writer who specializes in Arabic langage teaching for its forthcoming
Ultimate Arabic Beginner-Advanced course, to be published in Fall
2004. The course will be part of a well-established, successful series
of self-study courses in nine different languages. It will consist of
a course book and eight hours of audio recordings. We are currently
collecting samples from prospective writers. The collection of sample
lessons will take place until Friday, February 14, 2003.

For more details about this opportunity, please contact:

Zviezdana Verzich, Ph.D.
Editor, Living Language
Random House
212/572-2359