14.1886, Jobs: Arabic Languages: Translator, Titan Corporation

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 8 04:33:47 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1886. Tue Jul 8 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1886, Jobs: Arabic Languages: Translator, Titan Corporation

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:26:05 +0000
From:  elois.kelly at titan.com
Subject:  Arabic Languages: Translator, Titan Corporation, VA, USA

Date:  Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:26:05 +0000
From:  elois.kelly at titan.com

University or Organization: Titan Corporation
Department: Operational Analysis and Training
Rank of Job: Translator
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics, Arabic languages, Pashtu, Farsi,
                 Mongolian
Required Language(s): Arabic, Standard (Code = ABV)

Titan Systems Corporation is seeking native Arabic, Aramaic, Kurdish,
Persian, Pashto, Turkish and Dari speakers who are fluent in the
English language for full-time positions as translators and
interpreters.  We offer competitive salaries and benefits.  Must be a
U.S. Citizen and able to read, write and speak both languages
fluently.  Please call 703-383-8526 or 1-800-899-6200 ext 8526 or
email your resume at elois.kelly at titan.com

To learn more about Titan Systems, please visit our website at
http://www.titan.com

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Elois Kelly
	Titan Corporation