14.1984, Jobs: General Ling: Contract Position, Ball State U

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 22 05:07:26 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1984. Tue Jul 22 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1984, Jobs: General Ling: Contract Position, Ball State U

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:30:10 +0000
From:  jmoore at bsu.edu
Subject:  General Linguistics: Contract Faculty Position, Ball State University

Date:  Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:30:10 +0000
From:  jmoore at bsu.edu

University or Organization: Ball State University
Department: Department of English
Rank of Job: Contract Faculty Position
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

CONTRACT FACULTY POSITION-LINGUISTICS
DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH
BALL STATE UNIVERSITY
MUNCIE, INDIANA

Contract position available August 22, 2003, for the academic year.
Major responsibility: twelve-hour load each semester teaching
undergraduate courses in linguistics for English majors and
Linguistics/ESL minors.

Minimum qualifications: Ph.D. in linguistics or related field by date
of appointment; record of effective teaching at the college or
university level.

Send letter of application, curriculum vitae, official graduate
transcripts, and three letters of recommendation to: Linguistics
Search Committee--Contract Position, Department of English, Ball State
University, Muncie, IN 47306.  Review of applications will begin
immediately and will continue until the position is filled.

Ball State University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action
employer and is strongly and actively committed to diversity within
its community.

(http://www.bsu.edu)

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Linguistics Search Committee-- Contract Position
	Department of English
	Ball State University
	Muncie, IN 47306
	United States of America

	Position is open until filled.

Contact Information:
	Department of English
	Email: english at bsu.edu
	Website: http://www.bsu.edu

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!