14.1599, Jobs: Translation: Translator, Bowne Global Solutions

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 5 17:26:44 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1599. Thu Jun 5 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1599, Jobs: Translation: Translator, Bowne Global Solutions

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:37:27 +0000
From:  InterpreterResumes at BowneGlobal.com
Subject:  Translation: Translator, Bowne Global Solutions, DC, USA

Date:  Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:37:27 +0000
From:  InterpreterResumes at BowneGlobal.com

University or Organization: Bowne Global Solutions
Department: Interpretation Services
Rank of Job: Translator
Specialty Areas: Forensic Linguistics, Translation

Bowne Global Solutions, Interpretation Services is currently seeking
bilingual individuals who are fluent in both English and Arabic,
Creole Patois, Dutch, French, French Patois, Haitian Creole,
Hindustani (Trinidad Hindi), Papiamentu, Spanish, Russian, or Sranan
(Taki-Taki).

Successful candidates may be offered full time positions, or
free-lance assignments in interpreting, translation, or
transcription. Supervisor positions are also available. Candidates
must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and based in Puerto
Rico. If you are interested, send us your resume with stress on your
language skills at InterpreterResumes at BowneGlobal.com or fax
202-331-7630.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Interpreter Recruiter
	1730 Rhode Island Ave NW
	Ste 308
	Washington, DC 20036
	United States of America

	Position is open until filled.

Contact Information:
	Interpreter Recruiter
	Email: InterpreterResumes at BowneGlobal.com
	Tel: 888-241-9149 ext 170
	Fax: 202-496-0868
	Website: http://www.proz.com/translator/30107