14.1689, Qs: Ergative Amazonian Langs; Proto-Altaic Forms

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jun 15 20:48:37 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1689. Sun Jun 15 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1689, Qs: Ergative Amazonian Langs; Proto-Altaic Forms

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:08:27 +0000
From:  Eva Monrós <emonros at fil.ub.es>
Subject:  Valence changing and ergativity

2)
Date:  Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:04:12 +0000
From:  Anton ANTONOV <antonov_cej at hotmail.com>
Subject:  (proto-)Altaic  (*) -RA/RU

Date:  Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:08:27 +0000
From:  Eva Monrós <emonros at fil.ub.es>

Dear linguists,

I am pursuing my research on ergative Amazonian languages. I would be
very grateful if anybody could give me bibliographical references
dealing with the following topics:

- Morphological and syntactical descriptions of ergative languages of
South America.

- Valence changing in ergative languages of the world.

Thanks in advance,

Eva Monrós
Universitat de Barcelona