14.1769, Qs: Mac Phonetics Software; French Liaison as L2

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 24 14:58:26 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1769. Tue Jun 24 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1769, Qs: Mac Phonetics Software;  French Liaison as L2

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:34:18 +0000
From:  Angela Bartens <angela.bartens at helsinki.fi>
Subject:  linguistic analysis programs for MacIntosh

2)
Date:  Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:38:06 +1200
From:  "Paviour-Smith, Martin" <M.Paviour-Smith at massey.ac.nz>
Subject:  French Liaison acquisition

Date:  Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:34:18 +0000
From:  Angela Bartens <angela.bartens at helsinki.fi>

Dear readers,

could anyone recomend me a program for phonetic analysis compatible
with the MacIntosh which can handle 3 variables at a time (as opposed
to GoldVarb which can handle only 2? I.e., a program similar to
GoldVarb with the difference of the number of possible settings for
the dependent variable?) Please respond directly to me and I'll post a
summary or any results. (Help would be most appreciated!)

Enjoy the summer/season, Angela Bartens