14.1810, Qs: Palenquero Language; Coptic Phonology

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jun 30 02:16:00 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1810. Sun Jun 29 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1810, Qs: Palenquero Language; Coptic Phonology

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:23:12 +0000
From:  "Yvonne Mingram" <yvonnemingram at hotmail.com>
Subject:  searching for new information about the palenquero

2)
Date:  27 Jun 2003 19:06:48 -0000
From:  linglike at linguistlist.org
Subject:   Coptic phonology

Date:  Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:23:12 +0000
From:  "Yvonne Mingram" <yvonnemingram at hotmail.com>

Dear Linguists,

I'm studying spanisch philologie in Mainz/Germany and I have to write
an scientifical essay about the creole language palenquero.  I'm
searching for new publications or informations about the palenquero.
I visited your page but I didn`'t find a new publication If it is
possible for anyone to inform me about the internet-adress or send me
some new informations, it would be very nice.

Thanks in advance
Salutations

Yvonne Mingram