14.594, Jobs: Syntax: Rank Open, Seoul National University

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 1 22:55:21 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-594. Sat Mar 1 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.594, Jobs: Syntax: Rank Open, Seoul National University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Fri, 28 Feb 2003 03:58:27 +0000
From:  nam at snu.ac.kr
Subject:  Syntax: Rank Open, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea

Date:  Fri, 28 Feb 2003 03:58:27 +0000
From:  nam at snu.ac.kr

University or Organization: Seoul National University
Department: Department of Linguistics
Rank of Job: Rank Open
Specialty Areas: Syntax

The Department of Linguistics at Seoul National University plans to
hire a Visiting Professor in the area of syntactic theory. The initial
contract will be for one year, beginning Sept 1, 2003, which can be
extendable for one more year. Applicants should have a strong research
record in the area and a demonstrated ability to teach. We can hire
applicants who will be on sabbatical during the period. The salary
ranges up to US$50,000 and housing will be provided based upon the
position assumed.

The Candidate will teach two syntax courses per semester at both
undergraduate and graduate levels.  Letters of application,
accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, should be sent to
Prof. Chungmin Lee. Applications will be processed as received, but
should arrive by May 31, 2003.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Professor Chungmin Lee
	Seoul National University,
	Department of Linguistics
	Sillim-dong, Kwanak-ku
	Seoul, 151-742
	Korea, Republic of

	Applications are due by 31-May-2003

Contact Information:
	Professor Chungmin Lee.
	Email: clee at snu.ac.kr
	Tel: +82-2-880-6169
	Fax: +82-2-882-2451
	Website: http://plaza.snu.ac.kr/~linguist/

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!