14.650, Calls: General Ling, France/Syntax, Canada

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 6 21:23:48 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-650. Thu Mar 6 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.650, Calls: General Ling, France/Syntax, Canada

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

Please help us reach our total of $50,000 by making a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.