14.677, Qs: Genie, English "Do"

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 10 14:16:21 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-677. Mon Mar 10 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.677, Qs: Genie, English "Do"

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

Please help us reach our total of $50,000 by making a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.