14.689, Media: BBC Programme: Interview with Michael Newton

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 10 23:52:49 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-689. Mon Mar 10 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.689, Media: BBC Programme: Interview with Michael Newton

Editor for this issue: Steve Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

Please help us reach our total of $50,000 by making a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.