14.736, Books: Semantics, Typology: Aikhenvald, Dixon (eds)

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 13 16:21:30 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-736. Thu Mar 13 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.736, Books: Semantics, Typology: Aikhenvald, Dixon (eds)

Editor for this issue: Marisa Ferrara <marisa at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

Thanks to the generosity of our subscribers we were able to reach the
$10,000 mark in record time. Because of this we were able to secure a
$1,500 donation from John Benjamins Publishing - a big thank you to
all the crew at JBs!

But we still have a long way to go! Please help us reach our total of
$50,000 by making a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers are
available at the end of this issue.