14.788, Diss: Syntax: De Cat "French Dislocation"

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 18 17:08:36 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-788. Tue Mar 18 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.788, Diss: Syntax: De Cat "French Dislocation"

Editor for this issue: Anita Yahui Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

Thanks to the generosity of our subscribers we were able to reach the
$10,000 mark in record time. Because of this we were able to secure a
$1,500 donation from John Benjamins Publishing - a big thank you to
all the crew at JBs!

But we still have a long way to go! Please help us reach our total of
$50,000 by making a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.