14.804, Calls: General Ling/Celtic Ling, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 19 21:25:32 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-804. Wed Mar 19 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.804, Calls: General Ling/Celtic Ling, UK

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

To give you an incentive to donate, many of our Supporting Publishers
have generously donated some amazing linguistic prizes. As a donor you
are automatically entered into this prize draw. To find out what's on
offer and the rules etc., visit:

http://linguistlist.org/prizedraw.html

We still have a long way to go, however, to reach our target of
$50,000. Please make a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.