14.820, Books: Syntax: Lang, Maienbon, Fabricius-Hansen (eds.)

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 20 19:09:26 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-820. Thu Mar 20 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.820, Books: Syntax: Lang, Maienbon, Fabricius-Hansen (eds.)

Editor for this issue: Marisa Ferrara <marisa at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

To give you an incentive to donate, many of our Supporting Publishers
have generously donated some amazing linguistic prizes. As a donor you
are automatically entered into this prize draw. To find out what's on
offer and the rules etc., visit:

http://linguistlist.org/prizedraw.html

We still have a long way to go, however, to reach our target of
$50,000. Please make a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers are
available at the end of this issue.