14.826, Jobs: Computational Ling: Researcher, U/of Groningen

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 21 00:21:48 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-826. Thu Mar 20 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.826, Jobs: Computational Ling: Researcher, U/of Groningen

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

To give you an incentive to donate, many of our Supporting Publishers
have generously donated some amazing linguistic prizes. As a donor you
are automatically entered into this prize draw. To find out what's on
offer and the rules etc., visit:

http://linguistlist.org/prizedraw.html

We still have a long way to go, however, to reach our target of
$50,000. Please make a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.

standards of various countries.