14.944, Diss: Computational Ling: Mohanty "ECM..."

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 31 21:04:12 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-944. Mon Mar 31 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.944, Diss: Computational Ling: Mohanty "ECM..."

Editor for this issue: Anita Yahui Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

To give you an incentive to donate, many of our Supporting Publishers
have generously donated some amazing linguistic prizes. As a donor you
are automatically entered into this prize draw. To find out what's on
offer and the rules etc., visit:

http://linguistlist.org/prizedraw.html

We still have a long way to go, however, to reach our target of
$50,000. Please make a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.