14.1371, Qs: NLP/Lang Testing; Semantic Relationships

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 14 03:36:36 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1371. Tue May 13 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1371, Qs: NLP/Lang Testing; Semantic Relationships

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 04:18:59 +0000
From:  Veit Reuer <vreuer at uos.de>
Subject:  NLP for language testing

2)
Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 12:29:42 +0200
From:  Mihai Daniel Frumuselu <mihai-daniel.frumuselu at hum.oru.se>
Subject:  concession and adversativity

Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 04:18:59 +0000
From:  Veit Reuer <vreuer at uos.de>

Dear list members,

I intend to write an article about the use of computers in language
testing and was looking for relevant publications. There are a number
of articles, projects etc. which use ''conventional'' programming
technology in order to create language testing applications. However I
was wondering if there are any relevant publications concerning
computational linguistics/HLT/NLP applied to problems of language
testing?

Veit Reuer