14.1381, FYI: New Lang Modeling List; NASSLLI Student Funding

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 15 02:39:54 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1381. Wed May 14 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1381, FYI: New Lang Modeling List; NASSLLI Student Funding

Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 10:34:51 +0000
From:  Michael Kuehn <kuehn at uni-koblenz.de>

Date:  Wed, 14 May 2003 08:08:36 -0500 (EST)
From:  "NASSLLI'03 Bloomington, Indiana" <nasslli at indiana.edu>
Subject:  NASSLLI funding available

Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 10:34:51 +0000
From:  Michael Kuehn <kuehn at uni-koblenz.de>

Mailing list on

		     Language Modeling for
		       Text Entry Methods

		lamo4tem at mailhost.uni-koblenz.de

This mailing list discusses the gains and costs of language modeling
for text entry methods as applied in different areas like mobile
computing, asian text input or alternative and augmentative
communication.

People working on this topic at the border of human-computer
interaction and computational linguistics are invited to exchange
information and opinions on systems, methodology, resources,
evaluation, applications, projects, etc. concerning the utilization of
language modeling in text entry methods in this mailing list.

For information on subscribing, please visit the mailing list
web page at

or send a mail with the subject line `help' (without quotes) to

	lamo4tem-request at mailhost.uni-koblenz.de .

The list is not moderated. Postings can be sent by subscribers only.