14.1400, Qs: Moroccan Linguists; English Shall/Will

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 16 03:07:18 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1400. Thu May 15 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1400, Qs: Moroccan Linguists; English Shall/Will

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 19:27:11 -0400
From:  "Lu, Wen-ying" <luw at mail.lib.msu.edu>
Subject:  looking for linguists in Morocco

2)
Date:  Wed, 14 May 2003 15:32:40 +0000
From:  Andrew Elfenbein <elfen001 at umn.edu>
Subject:  Future Tense

Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 19:27:11 -0400
From:  "Lu, Wen-ying" <luw at mail.lib.msu.edu>

Does anyone have the email addresses or contact information of

Bentahila, Adelali
UNIVERSITE SIDI MOHAMMED BEN ABDELLAH - FES, MOROCCO

Davies, E.
Ecole Super Roi Fahd Traduct, BP 410, Tanger, Morocco
Ecole Super Roi Fahd Traduct, Tanger, Morocco
UNIVERSITE ABDELMALEK ESSAADI, Fac Lettres, Tetouan, Morocco

I need to contact them to request for copyright permission for an
article of theirs so that the upcoming LSA Institute
(http://lsa2003.lin.msu.edu/) can place it on electronic course packs.
If you are whom I am looking for or if you know how to contact either
one of them, would you reply to me off the list at
luw at mail.lib.msu.edu?

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

Lu
Wen-ying Lu  (Although "Lu" is my last name, I am perfectly comfortable
if you just call me Lu.)
Catalog Librarian and Linguistics Bibliographer
100 Library
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1048
Tel. 517-432-9120