14.1467, FYI: Cognitive Ling, Ethnomethodology Course

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 22 01:57:22 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1467. Wed May 21 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1467, FYI: Cognitive Ling, Ethnomethodology Course

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 19 May 2003 11:13:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:  peet.morris at clg.ox.ac.uk
Subject:  Cognitive Ling Website

2)
Date:  Tue, 20 May 2003 15:22:16 -0500
From:  <gjeffers at indiana.edu>
Subject:  Summer Workshop in Ethnomethodology & Conversation Analysis

Date:  Mon, 19 May 2003 11:13:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:  peet.morris at clg.ox.ac.uk

The Computational Linguistics Group (CLG) at the University of Oxford,
has its website up and running:

			http://www.clg.ox.ac.uk

Please check out the main part of our website - the 'CL Forums'
section.  We're hoping that this will allow anyone interested in
Computational Linguistics, AI, Machine Learning etc to meet with, and
discuss their subject with likeminded individuals, and institutions.
So, please give it a try.

email: peet.morris at clg.ox.ac.uk

        addr: Computational Linguistics Group
              University of Oxford