14.1534, Jobs: ESL, EFL: Teacher, YBM Education Inc., Korea

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 28 21:19:32 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1534. Wed May 28 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1534, Jobs: ESL, EFL: Teacher, YBM Education Inc., Korea

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 26 May 2003 01:41:00 +0000
From:  ybmecc at ybmsisa.co.kr
Subject:  ESL, EFL: Teacher, YBM Education Inc., Korea, Republic of

Date:  Mon, 26 May 2003 01:41:00 +0000
From:  ybmecc at ybmsisa.co.kr

University or Organization: YBM Education Inc.
Department: ECC division
Rank of Job: Teacher
Specialty Areas: ESL, EFL
Required Language(s): English (Code = ENG)

YBM Education Inc. is the oldest and largest employer of English
teachers in South Korea. We have about 400 teachers at any given time
of the year, working at our company operated academies. Now over 40
years old, we are well diversified having other divisions such as
national test administration, publishing, music, food and
beverage. Currently, we are affiliated with companies like Microsoft,
National Geographic and Cinnabon.

For more info on our company please visit http://www.ybm.co.kr.

Our ECC division is in need of teachers to start teaching on June
2nd. The specific locations are listed below.

Must come in by the 25th of June, unless stated otherwise.

in Seoul - Cheongdam, Yeongdeungpo, Ssangmun, Seokgye (2)
in Daejeon - Daejeon (must come in by the 20 of June)
in Daegu - Dong Daegu

You can read about these academies on our website, along with our
contract, at http://www.ybmecc.co.kr.

To qualify to work at YBM ECC and obtain a work visa from the
government you must:

1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a BS or BA degree, 3 or 4 year, in any major.
3. Have a valid passport from a country in which English is the first
   language.
4. Enjoy working with children of all ages.

For more detailed information about a particular school/location, or
if you would like to proceed with your application, please forward the
necessary documents (listed below) to John C. Yoo at
ybmecc at ybmsisa.co.kr

1. Updated Resume
2. Copy of your passport information page or recent picture (scan and
   email)
3. Contact number (area code and best time to be reached)
4. Preferences on a location and earliest date of departure

To be seriously consider, send all the information listed above.

Here is a list of the many benefits to working with YBM Education Inc.

·Roundtrip airfare
·Relocation allowance - 200,000 won
·Low hours - 90 hours of teaching
·Competitive pay - 1.6 to 1.9 million won
·Health care insurance - http://www.nhic.or.kr/
·Paid orientation and training - 30,000 won a day
·Visa subsidy - 50,000 won
·Unused sick day bonus - 250,000 won
·One month's severance bonus
·Free furnished housing
·10 vacation days plus over 12 national holidays

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Personnel Coordinator John Yoo
	56-16 Chongno 2 ga, Chongno gu
	Seoul, 110-122