14.2988, Jobs: Psycholing: Scientist, Abstract Learning LLC

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 3 01:08:47 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2988. Sun Nov 2 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2988, Jobs: Psycholing: Scientist, Abstract Learning LLC

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:19:20 +0000
From:  jeremylieberman at earthlink.net
Subject:  Psycholinguistics: Scientist, Abstract Learning LLC

Date:  Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:19:20 +0000
From:  jeremylieberman at earthlink.net

University or Organization: Abstract Learning LLC
Rank of Job: Scientist
Specialty Areas: Pragmatics, Psycholinguistics, Semantics
Required Language(s): English (Code = ENG)

Abstract Learning LLC is a NYC company that has made a fundamental
discovery in the realm of psycholinguistics/semantics. We seek to hire
a part-time linguist with a specialty in one or more of the following:
psycholinguistics, semantics, or pragmatics. Please contact Jeremy
Lieberman at 212-472-7507.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Founder Jeremy Lieberman
	157 East 72nd street
	new york city, NY 10021
	United States of America
	Position is open until filled

Contact Information:
	Jeremy Lieberman
	Email: jeremylieberman at earthlink.net
	Tel: 212-472-7507
	Website: http://www.abstractlearning.com

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!