14.3098, Confs: Morphology/York, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 12 21:22:51 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-3098. Wed Nov 12 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.3098, Confs: Morphology/York, UK

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.