14.3217, Calls: General Ling/Spain; General Ling/USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 24 15:00:17 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-3217. Mon Nov 24 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.3217, Calls: General Ling/Spain; General Ling/USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.