14.3252, Confs: General Ling/Germany

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Nov 25 20:11:02 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-3252. Tue Nov 25 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.3252, Confs: General Ling/Germany

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.