14.2651, Jobs: Germanic Studies/Phonology: Asst Prof, Indiana

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 1 23:32:56 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2651. Wed Oct 1 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2651, Jobs: Germanic Studies/Phonology: Asst Prof, Indiana

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:55:33 +0000
From:  jigiffin at indiana.edu
Subject:  Germanic Studies & Phonology: Asst Prof, Indiana University

Date:  Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:55:33 +0000
From:  jigiffin at indiana.edu

University or Organization: Indiana University
Department: Germanic Studies
Rank of Job: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Phonology, Second Language Acquisition, Variation and
		 Change
Required Language(s): German, Standard (Code = GER) & Germanic

Assistant Professor of Germanic Studies (linguistics)

Assistant Professor (tenure track), German(ic) linguistics, to begin
August 2004. Strong preference for candidates with expertise in one or
more of the following: German(ic) phonology, second language
acquisition, variation and change. Outstanding research potential,
evidence of excellent teaching, and native or near-native German
essential. Deadline for full consideration 17 November 2003; however,
applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Application letter and complete dossier to William Rasch, Chair,
Germanic Studies, 1020 E. Kirkwood Ave., BH 644, Bloomington, IN
47405-7103. Tel: (812) 855-7947. Indiana University is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Professor William Rasch
	1020 East Kirkwood Ave
	Ballantine Hall 644