14.2770, Review: Translation/Pragmatics: Robinson (2003)

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 14 05:22:28 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2770. Tue Oct 14 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2770, Review: Translation/Pragmatics: Robinson (2003)

Editor for this issue: Naomi Ogasawara <naomi at linguistlist.org>
What follows is a review or discussion note contributed to our Book
Discussion Forum.  We expect discussions to be informal and
interactive; and the author of the book discussed is cordially invited
to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for review." Then contact
Simin Karimi at simin at linguistlist.org.