14.2951, Jobs: Natural Lang Generation: Researcher, U/Aberdeen

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 30 03:24:18 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2951. Wed Oct 29 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2951, Jobs: Natural Lang Generation: Researcher, U/Aberdeen

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:49:36 +0000
From:  cmellish at csd.abdn.ac.uk
Subject:  Natural Language Generation: Researcher, U/Aberdeen, Scotland

Date:  Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:49:36 +0000
From:  cmellish at csd.abdn.ac.uk

University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
Department: Computing Science
Rank of Job: Researcher
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics, Natural Language Generation

Applications are invited for a two-year postdoctoral post at the
University of Aberdeen. The research fellow will be expected to pursue
their own research interests in Natural Language Generation in such a
way as to contribute to the research group led by Chris Mellish and
Ehud Reiter.

For more information, see:
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/jobs/display.php?recordid=YCS027RX

Please fill in the application form provided there and send it to the
address specified (not to Prof Mellish).

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Human Resources Office
	University Office,
	University of Aberdeen
	King's College
	Aberdeen, Scotland AB24 3FX
	United Kingdom

	Applications are due by 14-Nov-2003

Contact Information:
	Prof Chris Mellish
	Email: cmellish at csd.abdn.ac.uk
	Tel: +44 (0)1224  272293
	Website: http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!