14.2972, Jobs: Localization: Manager, Colorado

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 31 08:53:17 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2972. Fri Oct 31 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2972, Jobs: Localization: Manager, Colorado

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:02:18 +0000
From:  egonzalez at fxtrans.com
Subject:  Localization: Manager, Foreign Exchange Translations, CO, USA

Date:  Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:02:18 +0000
From:  egonzalez at fxtrans.com

University or Organization: Foreign Exchange Translations
Department: Project Management
Rank of Job: Manager
Specialty Areas: Translation, Localization, Desktop Publishing

- ---------------------
Project manager (permanent)

An exciting opportunity to manage a great variety of translation
projects and offer outstanding client service. You will have the
opportunity to:
- help build the company by improving service-delivery processes,
  technologies and relationships with in-house and out-of-house team
  members - be flexible about the content of your work (production as
  well as traditional project management tasks)
- supervise all phases of assigned projects, including: management of
  quality, costs and schedule
- provide input to presales planning/resourcing and estimating of
  projects
- prove teambuilding and leadership skills

You will need sensitivity to linguistic issues and excellent
communication skills. Previous translation PM experience and
understanding of Trados preferred.

We offer a competitive compensation package (including health
benefits), casual dress code and hands-on training. A challenging and
dynamic career with great opportunity for personal growth!

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Eva Gonzalez
	500 S. Arthur Avenue, Suite 700
	Louisville, CO 80027-3065