14.2348, Jobs: Speech Recognition: Manager, Voice Futures, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 5 19:50:51 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2348. Fri Sep 5 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2348, Jobs: Speech Recognition: Manager, Voice Futures, UK

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:15:24 +0000
From:  stevenh at visionrecruitment.com
Subject:  Automatic Speech Recognition: Manager, Voice Futures, United Kingdom

Date:  Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:15:24 +0000
From:  stevenh at visionrecruitment.com

University or Organization: Voice Futures
Department:
Rank of Job: Manager
Specialty Areas: Automatic Speech Recognition
Required Language(s):

Senior Manager R&D Embedded--ASR (Belgium, Germany)
September 2003

To be responsible for managing and leading the Embedded R&D department
of an international speech technology firm. Essential to have a
thorough knowledge of ASR, from an engineering and an implementation
point of view with at least 10 years of technical experience in a
technology-developing company. We are looking for an experienced
people and project manager who will have a key role in outlining the
strategic paths of the ASR operation and development.

Background should include a technical university degree preferably a
PhD or equivalent. Automotive industry experience would be
beneficial. The role will be geographically spread over 2 main sites
in Belgium and Germany. This is a great career opportunity for the
right candidate.

Salary: Highly competitive--to secure the most talented and
experienced candidates.

Please contact me ASAP if you feel this is a relevant role for your
background, as our client is very keen to fill the position. I will be
happy to discuss the role in more detail with you.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Steven Houston
	Suite 45, Surbiton Business Centre
	Surrey, KT6 4JL