14.2382, TOC: Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics, 17/4

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Sep 9 15:49:41 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2382. Tue Sep 9 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2382, TOC: Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics, 17/4

Editor for this issue: Neil Salmond <neil at linguistlist.org>
Blackwells books, and free shipping and postage!

Date:  Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:59:59 +0000
From:  sara at metapress.com
Subject:  Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics, Vol 17 No 4 (2003)

Date:  Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:59:59 +0000
From:  sara at metapress.com

Publisher: Routledge (Taylor and Francis)
           http://www.routledge.com/

Journal Title: Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics
Volume Number: 17
Issue Number: 4
Issue Date: 2003

Main text:

SARA registrant,

Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics is now available on the Taylor &
Francis web site at:
http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com.

To unsubscribe from this alert please visit:
http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara.

The following URL will take you directly to the issue:
http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=3DVRXPKG0NP847

This issue contains:

Effects of speaking rate on EMA-derived lingual kinematics: a
preliminary investigation
Justine V. Goozée

Perceptual characteristics of Cantonese hypokinetic dysarthria
Tara L. Whitehill

Models of phonology in the education of speech-language pathologists
Ryan Nelson, Martin J. Ball

The interactional significance of formulas in autistic language
Sushie Dobbinson

Assessing intonation and prosody in children with atypical language
development: the PEPS-C test and the revised version
Sue Peppé

Incidence of non-rhotic vowel errors in children: data from the Memphis
Vowel Project
Karen E. Pollock

Exploring the boundaries of SLI: findings from morphosyntactic and story
grammar analyses
Wendy M. Pearce

Using electropalatography (EPG) to diagnose and treat articulation
disorders associated with mild cerebral palsy: a case study
Fiona E. Gibbon

Speech evaluation and swallowing ability after intra-oral cancer
K. Mády

Prosodic and lexical-syntactic aspects of the therapeutic register
Li Sheng

'I suppose' as a resource for the construction of turns at talk in
agrammatic aphasia
Suzanne Beeke

The influence of oral cavity tumour treatment on the voice quality and
on fundamental frequency
Angela Zimmermann

Efficacy of speech intervention using electropalatography with a
cochlear implant user
Vasiliki Pantelemidou, Ros Herman

The effect of right cerebral hemisphere damage on collaborative planning
in conversation: an analysis of intentional structure
Kathryn Hird

Normal and Language-impaired children's use of reference: syntactic
versus pragmatic processing
Christina Schelletter

Electronic publishing: opportunities and challenges for clinical
linguistics and phonetics
Thomas W. Powell

The effect of unilateral electrostimulation of the subthalamic nucleus
on respiratory/phonatory subsystems of speech production in Parkinson's
disease--a preliminary report
Emily Wang

Intelligibility and negotiated meaning in interaction
Nicole Müller

Acoustic correlates of hypernasality
Alice S-Y. Lee

Special Issue: Selected papers from ICPLA 2002
p. 257
Sharynne McLeod

DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0269920031000080109

If you are not a current subscriber to this publication, you can request
a free sample issue at:
http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=3Dcsi;102432

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from
this SARA alerting list, please visit http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

You can also subscribe to our FREE monthly book alerts at:
http://www.psypress.co.uk/opal or
http://www.brunner-routledge.co.uk/opal

FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send
an email to: sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
List owners and Moderators: we would welcome the opportunity of telling
your list members about our free SARA service and positively invite all
Moderators to mention the service to their members and to encourage them
to sign up personally on our Home Page at http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to
your discussion group members. If this is possible please email:
SharronL at tandf.co.uk

MAJOR SUPPORTERS

	Blackwell Publishing
		http://www.blackwellpublishing.com

	Cambridge University Press
		http://www.cup.org

	Continuum International Publishing Group Ltd
		http://www.continuumbooks.com

	Elsevier Ltd.
		http://www.elsevier.com/locate/linguistics

	John Benjamins
		http://www.benjamins.com/

	Kluwer Academic Publishers
		http://www.wkap.nl/

	Lawrence Erlbaum Associates
		http://www.erlbaum.com/

	Lincom GmbH
		www.lincom-europa.com

	MIT Press
		http://mitpress.mit.edu/

	Mouton de Gruyter
		http://www.mouton-publishers.com

	Oxford University Press
		http://www.oup-usa.org/

	Pacini Editore Spa
		http://www.pacinieditore.it/index_dinamico.htm

	Rodopi
		http://www.rodopi.nl/

	Routledge (Taylor and Francis)
		http://www.routledge.com/

OTHER SUPPORTING PUBLISHERS

	CSLI Publications
		http://csli-publications.stanford.edu/

	Canadian Journal of Linguistics

	Cascadilla Press
		http://www.cascadilla.com/

	Evolution Publishing
		http://www.evolpub.com

	Graduate Linguistic Students' Assoc., Umass
		http://server102.hypermart.net/glsa/index.htm

	International Pragmatics Assoc.
		http://ipra-www.uia.ac.be/ipra/

	Linguistic Assoc. of Finland