14.2387, Jobs: Applied Ling: Rank Open, Penn State University

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Sep 9 21:48:29 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2387. Tue Sep 9 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2387, Jobs: Applied Ling: Rank Open, Penn State University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:05:47 +0000
From:  brp3 at psu.edu
Subject:  German & Applied Linguistics: Rank Open, Penn State University

Date:  Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:05:47 +0000
From:  brp3 at psu.edu

University or Organization: Penn State University
Department: Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages
Rank of Job: Rank Open
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
Required Language(s): German, Standard (Code = GER)

The Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures at
Penn State seeks an experienced scholar for a tenure-line appointment
to coordinate the German language program, serve as teacher educator
and contribute to the expanding German Ph.D. option in applied
linguistics. Research specialization in foreign language pedagogy
desired. Teaching load three courses per year.  Ph.D. plus
publications required.  Submit letter, c.v. and dossier by November 1
to Professor Richard Page, Box C, Penn State, 311 Burrowes Building,
University Park, PA 16802-6203, or Fax to (814) 863-8882.  Visit our
website at http://german.la.psu.edu.  Penn State is committed to
affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its
workforce.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Professor Richard Page
	Box C, Penn State