14.2422, Jobs: Arabic: Translator, SOS Interpreting LTD

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Sep 13 19:20:31 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2422. Sat Sep 13 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2422, Jobs: Arabic: Translator, SOS Interpreting LTD

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:14:55 +0000
From:  rkasselian at sosltd.com
Subject:  Translation: Translator, SOS Interpreting LTD, VA, USA

Date:  Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:14:55 +0000
From:  rkasselian at sosltd.com

University or Organization: SOS Interpreting LTD
Rank of Job: Translator
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics, Translation
Required Language(s): Arabic, Algerian Saharan Spoken (Code = AAO);
		      Arabic, Standard (Code = ABV); Arabic,
		      Mesopotamian Spoken (Code = ACM); Arabic, Gulf
		      Spoken (Code = AFB); Pashto, Southern (Code =
		      PBT); Pashto, Northern (Code = PBU); Pashto,
		      Central (Code = PST)

SOS Interpreting LTD is looking to hire native arabic linguists that
are fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Arabic, and English, for
overseas positions.  Candidates must be U.S. Citizens.  We offer
excellent salaries, and benefits.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Mr Raphy Kasselian
	3877 Fairfax Ridge Road