14.2492, Jobs: Phonology: Asst Prof, Rutgers University

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 19 19:29:29 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2492. Fri Sep 19 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2492, Jobs: Phonology: Asst Prof, Rutgers University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:51:15 +0000
From:  mabaker at ruccs.rutgers.edu
Subject:  Phonology: Asst Prof, Rutgers University, NJ, USA

Date:  Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:51:15 +0000
From:  mabaker at ruccs.rutgers.edu

University or Organization: Rutgers University
Department: Linguistics
Rank of Job: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Phonology

The Department of Linguistics at Rutgers, The State University of New
Jersey, New Brunswick Campus, invites applications for a tenure-track
Assistant Professorship in Theoretical Linguistics with a
specialization in Phonology. We expect the appointment to be made for
Fall 2004.  Applicants should have a Ph.D. by August 31, 2004, and
should be prepared to teach at both the undergraduate and graduate
levels. The deadline for receipt of applications is December 1, 2003.
Applications should include a current CV, a brief statement of
research interests, and samples of recent work. Three letters of
recommendation should also be sent to this address.  Rutgers
University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.  We
welcome applications from all qualified individuals.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Search Committee
	Linguistics Department,
	Rutgers University
	18 Seminary Place
	New Brunswick, NJ 08901
	United States of America

	Applications are due by 01-Dec-2003

Contact Information:
	Prof. Mark Baker
	Email: mabaker at ruccs.rutgers.edu
	Tel: 732-982-7140

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!