14.2511, Jobs: Psycholing: Post Doc, Washington University

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Sep 23 01:38:19 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2511. Mon Sep 22 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2511, Jobs: Psycholing: Post Doc, Washington University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:34:09 +0000
From:  msommers at artsci.wustl.edu
Subject:  Psycholinguistics: Post Doc, Washington University

Date:  Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:34:09 +0000
From:  msommers at artsci.wustl.edu

University or Organization: Washington University
Department: Psychology
Rank of Job: Post Doc
Specialty Areas: Psycholinguistics, Speech perception

POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP,
Washington University in St. Louis,
Psychology Department,
available May 1, 2004.

Fellowships, sponsored by the National Institute on Aging, are for 1
to 3 years and are designed to train psychologists for academic and
research careers in the psychology of aging.  Fellows carry out their
own research under the supervision of a faculty preceptor.  Current
faculty interests related to aging cognition, memory, attention,
hearing and speech perception, visual perception, social cognition,
clinical psychology, personality disorders, neuropsychology,
neuroimaging, Alzheimer's disease.  Prior training in aging is not
required. Fellows must be citizens, noncitizen nationals, or permanent
residents of the United States.  Send curriculum vitae and three
letters of reference to Martha Storandt, Ph.D., Department of
Psychology (Box 1125), Washington University, 1 Brookings Drive,
St. Louis, MO 63130-4899.  Phone: 314-935-6508.  FAX: 314-935-7588.
Email: mstorand at artsci.wustl.edu.  Review will begin as applications
are received.  Washington University is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer.  Employment eligibility
verification required on hire.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Dr. Martha Storandt
	Campus Box 1125