14.2553, Qs: DAT Tapes; VP Preposing

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Sep 25 02:33:07 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2553. Wed Sep 24 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2553, Qs: DAT Tapes; VP Preposing

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:23:37 +0000
From:  Tania Granadillo <taniag at email.arizona.edu>
Subject:  Tapes for DAT

2)
Date:  Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:24:14 +0000
From:  Byung-Choon Lee <byungchoon.lee at inha.ac.kr>
Subject:  VP-Preposing

Date:  Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:23:37 +0000
From:  Tania Granadillo <taniag at email.arizona.edu>

I would like to know if anyone has experience using the DDS (computer)
tapes in recording fieldwork with a dat and whether the quality of the
signal is significantly different from the pro audio dat tapes (since
the price is).  I will post a summary if there are enough responses.
Thanks!