15.1100, Confs: Phonetics/Phonology/Manchester, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 4 14:42:27 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1100. Sun Apr 4 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1100, Confs: Phonetics/Phonology/Manchester, UK

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.