15.1243, Review: Software: QDA Miner

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sun Apr 18 06:24:27 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1243. Sun Apr 18 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1243, Review: Software: QDA Miner

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Ogasawara <naomi at linguistlist.org>
What follows is a review or discussion note contributed to our Book
Discussion Forum.  We expect discussions to be informal and
interactive; and the author of the book discussed is cordially invited
to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for review." Then contact
Sheila Dooley Collberg at collberg at linguistlist.org.