15.1278, Calls: Syntax/Semantics/Journal; Applied Ling/Malaysia

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Thu Apr 22 12:46:11 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1278. Thu Apr 22 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1278, Calls: Syntax/Semantics/Journal; Applied Ling/Malaysia

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.