15.1288, Jobs: Cognitive Neuroscience: Post Doc, Georgetown

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Mon Apr 26 19:42:15 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1288. Thu Apr 22 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1288, Jobs: Cognitive Neuroscience: Post Doc, Georgetown

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.