15.2231, Sum: IPA Font for Mac

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 4 20:55:33 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2231. Wed Aug 4 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2231, Sum: IPA Font for Mac

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steve Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:30:41 +1200
From:  Fay Wouk <f.wouk at auckland.ac.nz>
Subject:  summary: IPA fonts for MAC

Date:  Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:30:41 +1200
From:  Fay Wouk <f.wouk at auckland.ac.nz>

Re: (Linguist 15.2196)

Thanks to Marc Picard, Francous Lareau, John McChesney-Young, Megan
Mamalis, Malcolm Ross, Gianluca Storto, Richard Kaminsky, Charles
Bigelow, Mike Matloff, Greville G. Corbett, Gabi Dannon, Nora
Wiedenmann, Elizabth J. Pyatt, Christine Villafana, Jurg Strassler,
Matt Goldrick, Peter Constable, Donald Z. Osborn, Kathleen M. Ward,
Susan Lloyd McBurney, Wim Vandenbussche, John Brownie, Peter T.
Daniels, Phaedra Royle, Alain Theriault, Andrew Carnie, Aaron Lee,
Jeffrey Steele, Tom Gewecke, Erik Rasmussen, and anyone else who has
already sent a message but I haven't received it yet, for their