15.2253, Jobs: Translator, ASET International, VA, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Aug 8 02:09:19 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2253. Sat Aug 7 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2253, Jobs: Translator, ASET International, VA, USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:13:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:  live at asetquality.com
Subject:  Jobs: Translation: Translator, ASET International, VA, USA

Date:  Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:13:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:  live at asetquality.com

University or Organization: ASET International Services Corporation
Department: Conference Services Division
Rank of Job: Translator
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics

Applicants must know English and at least one of the listed languages
and be US citizens. Applicants with clearance who are based in the
Washington, DC, area are especially encouraged to apply. The work will
include transcription of live conversations, translation into English,
and other duties.

(1) Arabic, Mandarin linguists to work on-site in the Washington DC
area for two months in the near future. We are accepting bids on two
months of full-time in-house assignment as government linguist.

(2) Amharic, Somali, and Haitian Creole linguists to work for up to 4
years in the Washington, DC area. Relocation expenses will be paid.

(3) Korean, Mandarin, Dari, Pashto, Hindi, Albanian, Farsi, Punjabi,
Dutch, Norwegian, Russian, French, Arabic, Albanian, Czech, Slovak,
Macedonian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Polish, German to work on short-term
or long-term projects in the upcoming years in the Washington DC area.

We accept emailed resumes at live at asetquality.com, with an
indication of the applicant's citizenship, clearance, and language
proficiency tests as well as the number of the project (1, 2, 3) For
project(1), indicate required pay, please.

Applications sent ASAP are appreciated. Thanks!

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Interpreter Management
	2009 North 14th St Suite 100
	Arlington, VA 22201