15.2404, Jobs: Modified: Program Analyst, CA, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Aug 28 02:32:43 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2404. Fri Aug 27 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2404, Jobs: Modified: Program Analyst, CA, USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  28 Aug 2004 02:18:56 -0000
From:  keith.britton <keith.britton at jud.ca.gov>
Subject:  Modified Re: 15.2372: Applied Ling/ASL:Program Analyst, CA, USA

Date:  28 Aug 2004 02:18:56 -0000
From:  keith.britton <keith.britton at jud.ca.gov>

University or Organization: CA Administrative Office of the Courts
Department: Human Resources Division
Rank of Job: ASL Interpreter Program Analyst (Court Svcs Analys
Specialty Areas: ASL

ASL INTERPRETER PROGRAM ANALYST
Court Services Analyst (Job Req. #2048)
$5,325 - $6,471 per month

The California Administrative Office of the Courts located in San
Francisco is currently seeking an ASL Interpreter Program Analyst to
assist the superior courts by performing analytical and consultative
work on a variety of ASL interpreter related projects or services.

Responsibilities include:
-  Research and set certification standards for hearing-impaired ASL
   interpreters
-  Propose recommendations for appropriate ASL legislation; and
-  Establish collaborative relationships with schools and training
   programs that target ASL interpreters in the legal arena.

Requirements
- Requires BA/BS degree or equiv. with major course work in court,
  public, or business administration, intercultural communication, or
  linguistics, and
- Three yrs of professional analytical or managerial experience in
  court, governmental or other organizational operations that has
  involved program analysis, development, and implementation.

For a full job description and to apply online, please visit our Web
site at www.courtinfo.ca.gov/jobs.  Position open until filled.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Human Resources Division
	455 Golden Gate Avenue