15.3405, Calls: Forensic Ling/USA; General Ling/Scotland, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Dec 5 16:12:17 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3405. Sun Dec 05 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3405, Calls: Forensic Ling/USA; General Ling/Scotland, UK

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.