15.3536, Confs: Language Acquisition/Szczyrk, Poland

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Dec 20 01:11:18 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3536. Sun Dec 19 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3536, Confs: Language Acquisition/Szczyrk, Poland

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 17-Dec-2004
From: Andrzej Lyda < lyda at us.edu.pl >
Subject: 17th International Conference on Foreign / Second Language Acquisition

Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:53:55
From: Andrzej Lyda < lyda at us.edu.pl >

Editor's note: This issue contains non-ISO characters. To view the correct
characters, go to http://linguistlist.org/issues/15/15-3536.html

17th International Conference on Foreign / Second Language Acquisition
Short Title: ICFSLA