15.3566, All: LINGUIST Holiday Reminder; 2004 Donations

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 22 19:15:44 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3566. Wed Dec 22 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3566, All: LINGUIST Holiday Reminder; 2004 Donations

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date: 22-Dec-2004
From: Naomi Fox < fox at linguistlist.org >
Subject: LINGUIST Holiday Reminder

2)
Date: 22-Dec-2004
From: Naomi Fox < fox at linguistlist.org >
Subject: 2004 Donations

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:10:47
From: Naomi Fox < fox at linguistlist.org >

Dear Subscribers,

We'd like to remind you that LINGUIST will suspend posting from December 23
until we return from LSA on January 10. Any messages which are submitted to
our web form today, December 22 will be posted before the break, and other
than emergencies, any messages submitted after that time will not be posted
until January 10. If there is an emergency during the break, please send
your message to one of the moderators with 'Urgent' in the subject line.

To avoid any delays in posting, please submit messages using our online
form, which is located at:

     http://linguistlist.org/posttolinguist.html

Again, we'd like to wish you the very best holiday season and a successful
new year.

Highest Regards,

The LINGUIST Crew