15.3569, Calls: Computational Ling/Finland; General Ling/UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 22 22:35:32 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3569. Wed Dec 22 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3569, Calls: Computational Ling/Finland; General Ling/UK

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.