15.571, Jobs: TESOL: Lecturer, U/Newcastle upon Tyne

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 13 04:56:47 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-571. Thu Feb 12 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.571, Jobs: TESOL: Lecturer, U/Newcastle upon Tyne

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:20:58 -0500 (EST)
From:  li.wei at newcastle.ac.uk
Subject:  English & TESOL: Lecturer, University of Newcastle upon Tyne

Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:20:58 -0500 (EST)
From:  li.wei at newcastle.ac.uk

University or Organization: University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Department: Education, Communication & Language Sciences
Rank of Job: Lecturer
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics, TESOL
Required Language(s): English (Code = ENG)

The University of Newcastle upon Tyne is seeking to appoint a Lecturer
in TESOL based in the Speech & Language Section of the School of
Education, Communication & Language Sciences. Applicants should have a
good first degree and postgraduate qualification, preferably a
doctorate degree, in applied linguistics and TESOL, relevant
experience and a proven record of excellence in research and
publication. The appointee will make a major contribution to the
teaching on the MA in TESOL, MA in Applied Linguistics & TESOL,
Integrated PhD in Educational & Applied Linguistics, MA in
Cross-Cultural Communication and MEd/EdD/IPhD programmes in education
and communication. The new appointment will be expected to undertake
postgraduate supervision and to make an active contribution towards
the achievement of the research goals of the School.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Li Wei
	Joseph Cowan House
	Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU